From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 02:54:06 -0500
Hi all,
I would like to post to Dr. Wiliams to tell him that Zen's nose fur has
completely come back.  I have decided that he must have rubbed it off
trying to get into the desk drawers,which he no longer does.

I also have to share this : I got one of those disposable battery run
toothbrushes from Walmart.  I got it out and Zen just happened to be there.
I thought that it might be a good idea to brush his teeth with it.  WELL,
he goes crazy for it.  I put it on the floor and turn it on and he comes
and bites on the brush all different ways.  It is too cute.  He holds it
between his paws.  I haven't tried it with any of the others yet.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Regards,
Carol