From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:57:51 EST
A ferret that I chose on the Giving Tree has passed on to the Rainbow
Bridge. It has happened to me before and I have always done the same
thing. I still give the presents intended for the deceased ferret to
the shelter in memory of that ferret. That way the shelter still gets
bedding, food, monetary donations, etc that is much needed. The shelter
moms/dads have a hard time choosing a needy ferret with so many needy
little ones in their care and the loss of a special ferret should not
mean a loss of gifts or donations. I urge any of you to still send
something to a shelter even if your chosen ferret has left for the
Rainbow Bridge or to choose a ferret that left before getting a Santa
and to send a gift in their memory.

Nancy, feeling so bad that "Nancy" at Heaven Scent Rescue/Shelter left
before she could see what I was making for her. I hope the many ferrets
she left behind enjoy it.