From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 01:42:36 -0400
Hi all,
Saturday was the date of our 8th Annual Ferret Fun Day, held in North
Conway, NH, and we'd like to say thank you so very much for your support.
We had a great day and met a lot of new ferret folks, renewed some
"older" ferret friendships, and saw a lot of our regular ferret friends
too.

For any of you who might read this list and who were in attendance, would
you mind giving me your feedback on the event?  We ask this so we can
make each year's event a bit better and to give you what you want in
terms of the day.  So if you have a moment, would you mind emailing me to
let me know how you think it went, -- if there were things you really
liked and wouldn't change, or if there were things you'd like to see
added or removed or changed?  That feedback would be very helpful in
planning future events and all comments will be considered.

Again, thanks so very much for your support and friendship.  We couldn't
do this without you and we hope you'll join us again next year!

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom
www.ferretservices.com