Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:03:02 EDT
My computer went into safety mode again from all of the E-mails a number
of us were sending to discuss ways to help GCFA.  It did the same thing
during the Utah Ferrets.

buttttt....

The Web Master of GCFA is now back from a nice long vacation, and open to
suggestions, and help, and donations.  So please contact www.GCFA.com to
interact with the REAL GCFA.  I am just the big mouth who cannot write
well.  I have no vote or voice there.  How they can stand me kissing and
talking baby talk to all of their ferrets is a mystery.

There were some people who wished to donate I read, but had not had time
to reply to.  I did not know how to pick and chose in safety mode with a
keyboard barely functioning.  So I lost you.  Please let GCFA meet you at
their web site.

Socks has just vomited yet again.  I have him next to me in the sick
cage.  So we are off to emergency vets again.

Hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.  Accept my apologies for all
the e-mails I have lost.

If it was for GCFA-I will have you write them now.  I am afraid I am
killing my computer.  So very very many of you have been writing with
your prayers and wishes and thoughts and concern for the shelter and all
the little ones.

Thank You!!!
Lisette