From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:31:42 -0700
Hope everyone is doing well.

I am sorry for everyone with ill and or passing of loved ferts.  My
hearts go out to you.

As well to anyone in which I had asked for hammies from last month.  I
am sad to say that my computer has gone on a temporary vacation for last
two months and still in shop now.  My car has been ill both in july and
august and it by far wins for fixing versus computer.

Soooo please bare with me.  I WILL make due on my wishes and requests,
may take a bit, but I will do it!

Thank you
Yvonne

PS
please hold, my list until further notice.  I don't have much opportunity
to check my mail, and no opportunity for printers.    [OK, BIG]

Thank  you
Yvonne

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!