From:
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:06:01 -0000
>Hello all, in particular, Kylie and Ted Preisig!!  Yes, there are other
>Aussie subscribers out there, and one just happens to be the temporary Mum
>of your five babies.

The best possible Aussies to hear from!  It's good to hear that they are
doing so well - probably better than when we were looking after them with
all the room they have to run around in!

>Chester has had a couple of visits so far and is holding up well under
>the strain

I'm sure he's doing fine :)

Chester is a vasectomised hob, and Tiffany and Rohan (wonderful people that
they are) have taken on not only the responsibility of having him as a pet,
but are continuing to provide his services to sex-starved jills of the
Perthy ferret community.

It is great to have people like Tiffany and Rohan in the ferret world.  We
were particularly stressed about what to do with the ferrets when we found
out about the Queensland move, but when we told the members of the WA
Ferret and Ferreting Society, we had not one, but two, offers to look after
the ferrets on a temporary or permanent basis.

Byeeee,
Kylie
ferretless in Queensland
knowing they are in good hands