From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:26:29 -0400
Thank you everyone for in put on the large tummy but after a trip to the
vet today Flower has gone to Rainbow Bridge.  After reaching nearly nine
years, giving lots of kisses and goodbyes with so many tears we helped her
cross.  It was very fast as she was failing fast.

She did have the last stages of cardiopulmonary heart failure.  She would
have only been with us a couple of days more and would suffocate.  She was
black and would lick your lips till you made her stop.  Before taking her
to the vet she got whipped cream, licorice and fortune cookies.  She was
buried in Grandma's flower garden in her new fussie pocket.

We rescued her when she was about a year old, tiny and nearly dead.  She
just got better and from then on kissed and kissed like she was so
appreciative.

She won a large ribbon at the ferret show in Merrimack, NH for being the
blackest ferret.

She will be greatly missed.  No matter how many you have they are all so
special in their own way and touch your heart, everyone.

We have one PathValley ferret, Missitoo.  She has always been very healthy
and lovable.  She hates the other ferrets except Burglar, her cage mate.
She is very active still at the age of five.  We have had her since she
was tiny.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks for your help
Penny and Flower