From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:29:12 -0500
>From:    Andria Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>
>
>We own nine ferrets and five of them live my husband and I. We also
>own a nine month old border collie. She loves to watch the ferrets
>play. She is very gentle with them. The ferrets at times tend to
>nibble on her feet and on the end of her nose. We don't allow them
>to be unsupervised.

this was SO cute! thank you. my shephard blend female used to try to
herd my ferrets, when i had more than 1 ferret. and i was just going to
post the question "why can a ferret not leave another animal alone?" my
old man tabby cat (16 with chronic renal failure) needs to sleep a LOT
yet raven seems to feel the need to not poke at him, but stand right
in front of him, while he's trying to sleep. she'll stay there, not
moving, for hours, if i give her the chance. poor tigger!

-becki and raven