Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:09:20 -0700
Come One, Come All! To The Wedding Of The Year!
Wear Your Sping Bonnets For This Black Tie Event.

Miss Mystery Scully happly requests your presence at her wedding to
Mr. Jasper P. Moulder.

On:    Saturday, April 21, 2001
Time:  Noon
At:    The BFC'S Spring Show
       Tall Cedars Hll
       2501 Putty Hill Rd.
       Parkville, Md. 21234

All are invited to attend the beautiful event of two ferrets in love

Afterwards there will be a sit down dinner of fresh Crunchies, Treats, and
a wedding cake.  Love is in the air and all around us!  What a wonderful
way to start spring.

Their Love Story Below:

Miss Mystery Scully and Mr. Jasper P.  Moulder met on March 23rd.
While it wasn't exactly love at first sight, the two became close
within days.

Their first night together was actually kind of rocky.  Jasper being
from an only ferret home did not take to well to Miss Mystery climbing
into his hammock.  After Jasper's incessant squawking, Mystery
retreated to the first floor of the cage and curled up in a sweat
shirt on the floor.  The following night however, Jasper had a change
of heart.  I came into the room the next morning to find that Jasper
had left his favorite hammy to curl up with his new cage mate on the
floor in the sweat shirt.  I couldn't have been more proud of my
little guy.  Within the next couple of days they became inseparable
hammock mates.  A wedding is planned at the Ferret Spring Fling at
Tall Cedars Hall on April 21.  We hope that you can join us in this
celebration of ferret love.

Kim