From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:56:13 -0500
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

There are new ferrets added to the last trees and less than 30 needing
santas (at the time I typed this). I hope by the time this FML comes
out there will be less than 15 or all will be picked.... one can always
hope! Please share the giving tree link on your social media pages and
on other lists so others have the opportunity to be santa to a shelter
ferret too.

Christmas is just one week away so if you haven't picked a fuzzy and
are going to please remember to confirm, and those that have already
picked don't forget to confirm your pick. If you don't receive the
confirmation email, on the home page of the tree is a CONTACT link -
please let the tree administrator know you haven't received your
confirmation.

For last minute gifts, gift cards make a great gift that should reach
the ferret by Christmas if mailed early next week or ordered on-line.

Thanks to a very special person that made a generous donation. That
donation was exceptionally special because it was used for giving tree
ferrets and a ferret family in need for their ferrets Christmas.
Heartfelt thanks for your loving donation. Your donation was spent in
the same spirit it was donated!

Thanks to the special people that sent gifts to the girls(dogs) and
ferrets here. Loving thanks to you too!

Thanks to a special person that sent something for me, to make me feel
better after the rough time it's been lately. Loving thanks to you too!

To all the Santas, sharers, list administrators, promoters, and all
that are helping to make this a loving and compassionate holiday
season, THANK YOU!

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org