Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:42:43 -0400
Greetings all,

Melissa posted about the 10 baby ferrets at Umich.  I emailed Melissa about
the women.  I received her number and I called her and on the 25th I went
out there.  Valerie is the woman.  She is selling for she is breeding them.
If you want she can get you papers for her males are champions.  There are
no health problems with either parent and the babies are doing well.  I am
not an expert on the matter so I couldn't tell you whether these would be
good for breeding or not.  As show ferrets they would be great and they are
so cute.

Ferret math once again.  For I did come home with two of them.  One cinnamon
male named Eirik the Red(a true Viking) and a female sable I have yet to
name.  Now that makes four ferrets, three cats and one spider.

Melanie and Mark
Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, Tabbi, Spooki, Ivy, Mezzie, Eirik the Red and
the little girl.