From:
James Stines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:19:21 -0700
Eleanor, why should you feel bad about posting what you found?  From
you and Gordon there was talk of "rights" and being American.  Yes, the
seller had a right to sell his little item, but we have just as much
right to protest his choice.  I have just as much right to be upset that
some is ignorant of the true nature of my choice of pets.  People have
the right to burn flags, put excrement in a bottle and call it art or
kill a cat for a film and call it a statement, but I have every right to
be outraged and give my opinion and try to stop what I think is wrong.
Please don't mistake social awareness for fascism.

James