Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:40:35 -0400
We really want to thank Ms. Clause for all the wonderful treats that you
have sent to us.  You know who you are :o)

When we saw the goodies under the tree, it was "WOW", can we have this,
some of this, a little more of this too, yummy, yummy, yummmmmy!

Now we just need to show Mom not to be so measly with the goodies, we love
them all and you too.  Hugs...

Ms. Clause, you were right, lots and lots of kisses I did get! -
Sherri-Lynn  :o)

Always,

Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai and Mom too  ;o)
                            @-->-->--

Taken forever a "Whisper to a Scream"
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun