From:
SUSAN MALONE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:34:55 CDT
(Okay BIG. To me, it IS ferret related)
[Moderator's note: I agree too. BIG]

Dunno about the rest of you guys, but for me.. *M*A*S*H* was the first
place I ever heard the word ferret... and I know there is a poster out
there with a ferret name Frank Burns.

"Larry Linville, Maj. Burns of TV's M+A+S+H, Dies
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Larry Linville, who played the whining surgeon Maj.
Frank Burns on the hit television comedy M+A+S+H, died late on Monday at
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the hospital said early Tuesday.
He was 60 years old.  Linville, who had a cancerous lung removed two years
ago, was readmitted to the hospital Sunday suffering from complications
from pneumonia, according to CBS radio news."

Full story can be seen at:
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000411/re/entertainment_burns_2.html

Rest In Peace FerretFace.