From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:16:06 -0700
Hi Everyone out there in Ferret Land.  I just wanted you to be aware that
Michelle (yeah Michelle) has posted the latest Ferret Friends of Tucson
Newsletter.

It has some interesting facts from the Ferret Symposium.
So, check it out at
http://www.ferretfriends.org/Ferret_News2.pdf

also, check out what is up for sale at the Ferret Friends Ferret Store.
ALL proceeds help our shelter Ferrets.  Also, we NEED volunteers.  If
you were a member in the past and lost touch for one reason or another
please come back.......join the fun at the picnic coming up soon.

Contact Carol from the webpage (Queenbee).  Thanks for reading this.

Thanks!