Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:51:00 -0700
Hi guys >>> <<<

This is Skooter from the Way Kewl Kritter Crew.  Our dad is kinda busy
right now pullin' his hair out from the last few days.  The 'puter
crashed and he spent a lotta time getting it fixed again.  Think he
needed a break from it tonight.

Anyway, I wanted to remind everyone that this upcoming Sunday, August
11th is the day of the Pacific Shelter Network GRAND FERRET FUN FROLIC ~!

The PFSN does a lot to start and support ferret shelters here in the
Pacific Northwest.  The Frolic is the major fundraiser.  Now, a lot of us
kids in the kritter crew came from the shelter, so WE know what important
work they do.

The Frolic is being held in Clackamette Park in Oregon City, just off Hwy
99 and I-205.  It's a real nice park with a lake and all kinda room.  The
PFSN will have some really big tents set up to help give everyone a lot
of shade.

There will be individual games for the fuzzies such as a Bag Bust-Out.
Dress your kids up for the a costume contest.  There will also be tube
races - If you have a favorite tube (5 foot long) ask your hoomans to
bring it.  If not, there will be some available that your hoomans can buy
for a small fee.

I heard dad saying there will be lots of good things being auctioned off
to raise money.  Some things he talked about were a digital camera kit
and a homemade authentic German dinner for 4.  Shelter mom said that
people were making up neat gift baskets for auction.  Stuff for hoomans
and critters alike.

Doctor Alice Davis will be there too ~!~!  She's a great vet ... we
really like her.  She loves talking about health concerns for fuzzies.
She will be giving a talk on ferret health and maintenance of teeth.
It's really important stuff because bad dental health can lead to lotsa
serious medical problems <besides, we all like fuzzies with bright
smiles~!>.

Food will be available along with lots of vendors.  You should be able to
find anything you need from cages to food to hammies

Uh-oh . . . sounds like dad is coming ~!~!  I better get off now.  He may
think I broke the 'puter last time.

If you have any questions about the Frolic .. send an email to my dad at

just please don't tell him I wrote this ~!~!

Dooks ~!~!

Skooter and the The Way Kewl Kritter Crew