From:
"D.L. Carswell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:36:00 PDT
Hi, all!

Yesterday evening my daughter Bronwyn and I took the ferrets to my
grandmother's for a visit.  We did a quick ferretproofing of her living
and dining room areas, put down a few of the toys we had brought with us,
and let the ferrets out of the carrier to play.  They had such a blast!
They totally ignored their toys for awhile, as they were sniffing about
and exploring this strange new place.  Once they got their bearings, they
proceeded to make themselves right at home!  Unfortunately, Claudia
discovered that she could climb up into the big potted plant in my
grandmother's dining room, so we had to get out the dustbuster to clean
up the dirt she dug out.

Then the three of them decided they wanted me and Bronwyn to chase them
while they tried to find hiding places.  They would run under the furniture
and peek out at us, then come running out when we turned away, trying to
make it under something else before we could get them.  At one point, I
caught Loki and picked him up for a kiss before putting him back down
again.  I happened to be standing under the ceiling fan at the time, and
while I was kissing him, Loki happened to look up and notice it.  It was
so funny...he sort of stood up in my arms to get a closer look and was
circling his head around trying to follow along with the blades.  After a
few circles, he just sort of fell over into my arms...I guess he made
himself dizzy.  :)

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, and Loki