Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 05:51:09 -0500
Hi, hope you all can help me, My ferret, Minuet is around 16 weeks old
now.  I have had her since she was 7-8 weeks old.  She is potty trained,
and has received excellent health reports each time we visit her
pediatrician (that's what I call her veterinarian.)

My problem she does not want to eat non-moistened food.  You see for the
first several weeks I had her, I moistened her food with a little water.
I did this because she was tiny and only had baby teeth.  I have begun
weaning her from the moistened kibble to just dry kibble.  I keep dry
kibble in the cage all day.  The moistened food I used to give twice a
day, now only once a day.

She will only eat moistened food!  She begs me to feed her moistened
food, you should she how excited she gets when I make the gliders or the
dogs food.  She uses her sweet eyes to beg daddy to moisten her food.

She drinks plenty of water.  Her weight is good.  I feed her Marshall
Farms food, Totally Ferret, Natural Gold, & Superior Choice Natural.  Her
stools look great.  She eats all of the foods I mentioned if I moisten
them.  Whets a dad to do?  Advice, and please don't yell at me because
Minuet is a spoiled & her daddy is a wimp.  One look into her eyes and
you'd be hooked too :-).

Minuet & her slave daddy, Brian.