Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 19:35:46 -0500
Hello everyone!  I never knew there were so many ferret lovers out there.
But shortly after getting our new ferret I found out why.  Me and my
boyfriend love her.  She keeps us laughing for hours and we've become quite
close to her.

But I am writing for a different reason.  Soon she will be going to college
with me and I'm afraid that my roommate will not like her due to her smell.
My roommate is very picky about odd smells and I don't want to offend her.
If things are really bad my ferret will stay with my boyfriend who gives her
great care, but I would really like to have her with me.  If anyone can give
me tips on how to keep her smell down I would love to hear from you.

Also one last thing, I recently read that a childern's museum had a ferret
in a glass cage and was not being cared for properly.  This offended me and
I wrote into the address provided by a reader.  I'd like to say thank you to
the reader and ask all of you to write in to the address if you haven't
already.  Here is the address in case you missed it.