From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:04:44 -0800
Ok..  I put this ditty together..  I used to Click Click Boom song that
someone suggested yesterday.  Hope you guys like it.

It's one of those days, I was just playing..  now I'm in timeout!  I'm
gonna knock over the waterdish..  throw my kibble all over the floor.
Just a ferret, dookin and wardancing..  HEY!  Whats that over there?  All
this week, I've been an angel... staying out of trouble, biding my time..
this being good is SO overrated!

Lick lick chomp!  Gotta love me cause I'm so adorable!  Lick lick chomp!
Rule my kingdom, th hoomans do my bidding..  thats the ferret style!  Lick
lick chomp!  I'm under the couch, I'm in the pantry..  I'm climbing where
I'm not supposed to be!  Leaving the scene in devastation.

I can see that ferretone..  if i look you in the eye and be sweet..  will
you give me a treat?  Lick lick chomp!

Whee!! You've gotta catch me!

Mom and dad think they're the boss, but I'm the king of this castle.
Everybody wants to be a crazy ferret like me..  think I have it easy cause
the 'rents buy me anything I want.  It's hard being a ferret when you have
to train your hooman!

Lick lick chomp!  Backing into corners, leaving surprises..  lick lick
chomp!  Yeah I know how to use the litterbox..  but you can't make me!  If
you do, I'll fake it just to get a treat!  Lick lick chomp!  I'm hiding
your socks!  I'm eating pencil erasers!  Leaving the scene in devastation!

I think I'm kinda sleepy..  wheres my mommy..  come tuck me in!  I wanna
sleep in my nice warm hammock.