From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 04:18:40 -0400
Dear FMLers,

There was some concern about the continuation of rescue effrots and CDFA.
CDFA has the permit for rescue and should be continuing in that effort.  As
a member I will continue to perform rescue in my area and will also
facilitate rescue as I have in many other regions.  Where I see a need for a
new program, such as the rescue at the Agricultural stations, I will work
hard to improve the situation in California for ferrets.

Jeanne Carley
Californians For Ferret Legalization