Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 16:53:49 EDT
Don't have much time-just quickies
1. "you can't say that all ferrets will become sick ...because it isn't
true." by Isabelle Doiron to me I just reread what I have written for some
time.  Could you please tell me where I wrote that all ferrets become sick?
That doesn't sound like anything I would EVER write.: "ALL ferrets" ???.

In the future couldn't you say that I wrote something brilliant, factual,
and earth shattering that I didn't write????  :-)

2."I'm a poor person who owns ferrets.."by Jennifer Ellis.You seem to think
i wrote about poor people.  I never wrote anything to FML about" poor
people.  "That was someone else.  However, as one who worked with indigent
women and children for 10 years- I can tell you that none of them had a
stable home, computer,T.V.,printer, telephone, heat, water, electricity,
job stable enough for credit card, ability to pay basic phone service plus
the phone bill from being on-line, nor did they have good credit to obtain
credit card to be able to have monthly on-line service.

Volunteer at a soup kitchen for the homeless through your church, or work
with people who are impoverished, and your definition of poor sounds like
a luxery.Before we talk about poor people owning ferrets, we would need to
agree on what "poor" meant.  Your definition is not close to mine.So it is
just a word with no meaning and any meaning.

3.  Thank you all for writing about costs of surgery, and vet visits and
meds.  Newbies need to be aware of possible expenses to be there for their
fur babes.I was getting really upset this was not a matter for discussion.
It has already cleared up the air a little on whether vets can
significantly reduce cost of surgery.  NO is the current answer, backed
with great reasons.  And now this talk on adrenal disease and the survey???
Great stuff!!!!!!!

Lisette