From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:54:03 -0500
Hi to everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the Fall weather, I know our
fuzzies are liking the cooler weather.  My husband found a web site that
I thought you all might be interested in checking out.

He got a Visa credit card with our Fabulous Freddie's picture on it.
Freddie was riding in his red flyer wagon.  You can use any picture you
have to send.  The name of the site is www.nextcard.com

I can't wait to get it and go use it to see if anyone notices that there is
a ferret on the card.

Ferret math has stuck again!  Someone has been turning ferrets out in a
near by town.  After putting up posters of finding a ferret and no
response, we now have number 10 and I guess her name will be Sweetie.  She
is a MF and a silver mitt.  Got those four white feet, bib and even a white
tip on her tail.  She has a strange light stripe that goes around her
withers or just behind her front legs.  Never seen such a marking.  Anyway,
she seems to be fitting in just fine.  Think she was an only child but
likes the girls.  She would rather play with my husband but likes to sit
with me.  She doesn't have any interest in any treats of any kind and only
likes cat food.  Been having a time getting her to getting started on the
TF.

Two other ferrets were found a couple weeks before in the same area but a
ferret family near by took them in to their home.

Prayers to everyone with sick fuzzies and those who's fuzzies have crossed
the Great Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and The Ten Great Ones