From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 06:33:36 -0400
Those recliners are extremely dangerous to a ferret. I have one here
and found my little guys would get in there and under there to sleep.
Thankfully I found where they were and never used that recliner if a
fert was out.

The only way I could keep good knowledge of safety was to keep the
recliner fully open all the time. They still went in there but at least
they were safe from the mechanical action of that changing chair.

Just remember a recliner is a favorite place for a fert and there is
serious danger in that. There are lots of great sleeping places inside
for a fert and if there is such a place anywhere in reach, a fert will
find it for sure!

Gordon

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation