From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:00:46 EST
Re: Mcduff's complaint's

I have just had the "joy" to read mcduff's complaint about my ascii
Christmas card this year.  I'll apologize now to mcduff and any others that
feel overly offended by my wishes of joy to them and the use of a biblical
quote.  I love that quote.  I find it beautifully poetic.  I can assure you
that the quote was not used for nor were my wishes for a happy holidays an
attempt to proselytize via the FML.  For like mcduff, I am not Christian.
But unlike him, I can enjoy the season, enjoy a poetic quote, and wish
people well.

Yes.  The FML is a diverse community full of people from all walks of life.
It's a pity that certain members would rather complain then take the best of
wishes for them as they were meant to be taken.

I will say no more on this subject.

-kim, squirt (Merry Christmas!), pippi (Happy Chanukah!), atlas (Happy
 New Year!), and 'jinx (Happy Solstice!)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.