From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:32:09 -0500
RAFFLE TO BENEFIT FBOG - Ferret Business of Georgia

To be raffled: Simplicity Crafts sewing pattern for dog coats 8" to 18"
and dog beds in three sizes. Excellent pattern set. Can possibly be
altered to make ferret coats!

Tickets $1 ea or 6 for $5. Drawing will be held this Saturday, December
9th, at 4:00!

Checks accepted. If you're going to mail a check, let me know and I
will put your name in for the raffle. If you win, I will ship the
pattern when the check arrives and clears.

Paypal accepted to [log in to unmask] . If you pay through
Paypal, please consider adding a little something (maybe .30) to cover
the Paypal fees.

Feel free to cross-post!!
Debbie Whorley