From:
DeWayne Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 08:06:00 AKDT
Hi all,

    Just wanted to share a quick incodent that happened last night.  This
happened while I was cutting and tapeing a small 3" by 3" square box to put
on top of the larger out of cage food and water box, such that I could
squeze the two under the couch edge to keep him from pushing it aroung the
house.  After cutting the small box to make it the length of the larger box
I had stipped a handfull of tape pieces to use for sealing the cut end and
set them upsidedown on the floor next to me.  Well we all know how our
fuzzies want to help with projects right.  When Renegade came over to help
with the tape he jumped on one and got it stuck on his back, boy was he
upset.  I have yet to see him move in thoses directions before this
happened, up in the air...  jump sideways...  roll on side...  jump in air
and spin in a circle...  roll on side...  this went on for nearly two
minutes while a chased him on my hands and knees.  He wasn't very happy
about the tape removal either!

Cheers