Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:38:49 -0600
I've watched the PBS show twice now (I taped it on my Sat receiver).

My Favorite part #1 - The ferret who takes off running with the plastic
bag in his mouth and all you see if the roll unraveling and then a shot
of the roll crisscrossing all over the room.

My Favorite part #2 - Watching the fur kids stealing the assorted socks
and things out of the laundry basket. It was too cute for words.

My Favorite part #3 - The lady (Pam I think it was) whose two beautiful
champagne ferrets won the first place and sixth place (?) ribbons in
the show. I totally got teary eyed when she broke out into that big
smile and gave her little one a big hug!

My Favorite part #4 - Those big gorgeous black nosed, black sable
ferrets! I've never seen ferrets that black here in Canada.

Barb