From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:56:14 EDT
Hi there everyone!  I have been real busy helping shelter Mom take care
of all da ferrets so I haven't had time to write.  We have 7 more coming
in this week, but the last few weeks 10 of our kids have found great
homes, yeah!

I'm pretty tired today, been helping Mom clean da cages, I spill da
water, dump over the food, stuff like that.  Didn't think a paralyzed
ferret could do so much hard work, did ya?  I can do lots of helpful
stuff like dat.

I wanted to write to thank Auntie Risa for taking the Harley Bug
challenge, we love her so much here, she always helps out the shelter
kids when she can.  so again I'm very special cause I'm da only one
here da is part of the challenge, hehe to Annie Bones.

I hope more people can help da ferrets in da US, show da Canadian people
we are up to the challenge!!!

I want to let you all know to that da Mom is taking on a new job, she
will be working at Lied Animal Shelter starting July 1st.  She will be
taking care of all the exotic pets that come in and help them find homes.
She will be helping da dogs and cats too.  She is very excited and says
she will have more time to be home with us kids.  Yeah!!!

I also wanted to remind everyone dat we have some great auctions on the
e bay right now, they end real soon, and some things don't even have one
bid, silly huh?  There is even stuff for da dogs.  The blanket is very
special cause there will only be around 5 or 6 made and then no more.  so
please look at the auctions for us shelter kids.  Da Mom has a new girls
with these fatty lumps all over her body and they have to have surgery to
make Lumps better.  Dats her name, hehe.

And then there's Stony, he was being stoned by some bratty kids and a man
saved him and brought him to da Mom, he has a cracked tooth that has to
come out, and he has some brain damage.  He will need a very special home
when his tooth is fixed.

so please check out the auctions at:
http://search.ebay.com/24k-ferret_W0QQfromZR7
And get some great stuff and help the shelter kids, good deal!

OK, gotta go rest and get ready to greet da 2 new kids coming in tonight.
TTFN
Love,
Meadow Soprano
Princess of