From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:53:50 -0600
Here is an opportunity to earn funds for shelters if others want to refer
people to the site to earn their $5 for each sign up and donate the money
to the shelters.  Please do enter our ID# for our referral.  All funds will
be applied to our medical expenses.  I hope other shelters utilize the
opportunity too.

This email was sent to you by Troy Lynn Eckart from the email address

Troy Lynn Eckart wants you to get $20 in ten minutes!

By visiting http://go.fast.to/myemag (brought to you by studentprofit.com)
and subscribing to a FREE eMagazine we'll pay you $20.  It's that simple!

At myemag.com you tell us about your personal interests and hobbies and
we'll customize that into your own personal eMagazine.  We'll bring you
only the information and articles from writers and publishers in your
particular areas of interest.  There's no need to wade through info that
is not relevant or interesting to you, you only get what you want!

And that's not all!

myemag.com will pay you $5 for every new subscriber you refer.  So tell a
friend, family member or anyone else about myemag.com and they'll get a
great customized eMagazine and you'll get your $5 referral fee for every
new subscriber you refer to our eMagazine.

Visit http://go.fast.to/myemag for more information.

When you first visit the site enter as a 'New User.' Be sure to enter Troy
Lynn Eckart's User ID# t9421 when asked for his or her 5 digit User ID#.

Warm hugs to all. tle

Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity