Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:07:22 EST
         From: Lt. Chipper reporting in for the NC Ferret Liberation
                            Organization (FLO).

         RE: Purple Elephant and Ducky

Relocator of My Possessions (ROMP) aka two-legged servant has hidden Purple
Elephant and Ducky at HQ once again.  I have searched everywhere for said
missing personal items.

Ducky came with me from my former outpost.  Purple Elephant was a prized
acquisition from the infamous Dunn outpost.  They have been missing for
several days now.  It is imperative that all operatives join in the search!

I cannot locate them anywhere in the 1,100 sq containment area, as per my
usual.  I suspect ROMP has moved them once again to "amuse" me, but I'm not
amused.  Please send agents for re-con mission to my HQ to assist in
locating!
                         -----------

      From:    ROMP aka Servant to Ferret aka Lt. Chipper
      RE:  Law requires that you provide burden of proof

Purple Elephant and Ducky were hidden from ROMP very well - in the past.
This time I don't have any clue to where they are.  If it takes the
acquiring of non-FLO agents into our HQ to locate said possessions (as it
has in the past), so be it.

++++

Side note:
For the life of me I can't find Purple Elephant or Ducky - Chip's favorite
toys!  She has, for once, hidden them for me too well, but I suspect they
are in the "hammock" underneath my bed.  I'm sure there will be a needy
fert soon needing a "way" station, and as always then, Chip will find and
relocate her favorite possessions.

Shari