From:
Jo Ellen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:01:25 -0600
O.K.  I can see to a certain point that I will loose some articles along
the way now that we have have Marty for over a year.  But really, must he
have so many places to hide these treasures???

We went shopping yesterday & my son wanted me to pick up one of those rope
pull toys with the knots in them for his new black lab puppy.  So o.k.  I
bring it home & when he comes home to get it we can't find it anywhere.
This thing is about as long as two ferrets put together so I wasn't really
thinking that it would disappear.  Yeah right!  Anyway, we finally found
it under the couch.  How he got it there I don't know but good grief.  He
tried to drag off my camera the other day.  That wouldn't have been so good
as it isn't a cheapie.  I think he thought that it would snap pics of him
anymore if it was gone.  Oh well.  Everyone out there have a wonderful
spring day.

Jo & Marty