From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:51:11 -0500
Hi all...

Well, bad news on the home front.  My dad called me at school A few days aga
to tell me that my male ferret, Freud, was sick.  He said his is lethargic,
and often falls asleep while out playing.  Also, he seems to have lost some
weight.  Exactly how much, I don't know.  We don't know how old he is
either...  A friend of our found him walking around in Pitt's campus after
school let out last summer and called us.  We are having problems waking him
up, and his tail looks like it is losing hair.  I read the ferret FAQ sheet
over with my dad, and we both thought it would be a good idea to get him to
a vet ASAP, since it could be something serious.  Problem is, NONE of the
animal hospitals are open on a Friday night.  What can we do?  I don't want
him to suffer as much as he seems to be!

Thanx,
Jess
(Freud, Polly, Chico and the new edition, Legend)

PS\ You can fd answers to me directly to make the process faster. Thanks...