From:
sheila stoller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:22:06 -0700
Several week ago I posted that I had taken in a dark sable female ferret,
about six moths old.  She is a playful kissy face who gets along well with
my other ferrets.  I thought I had had found a home for Crazy, but the
person who was going to take her has had one excuse after another, why she
couldn't meet me.  We live about four hundred and fifty miles apart and
were going to meet about half way.  Now, I think it is best if I find a
different home for this little love.  I had originally had other responses
to my posting, but didn't keep addresses.  On Saturday, I'll be driving
to Burlington, VT from my home outside New York City and could arrange to
meet.  If anyone is interestes, please contact me.

Sheila