From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:22:16 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Well... now that it looks like we really do have a happy ending, I have
finally gotten around to updating Pertwee's web page.  The text has been
updates or rewritten in places, and there are two new pictures (thanks to
Robin Longley) taken during a vet visit in May.

It gets even better.  Pertwee is missing plenty of hair in the new pictures
still.  Well... he's gotten a beautiful, new, snow white summer coat since
then.  His tail is still not filled in, but all of the rest of him has :)
It's been a while (like a year and a half) since I had seen him with a full
coat, and I am finally reminded just what a beautiful ferret he is when I
look at him now.

Oh, and did anyone else think the albino issue (#30) of Modern Ferret was
cute?

Anyway, check out:
http://ferrets.port5.com/pertwee.html

Oh, and for the couple of places that have linked to my site, please notice
I gave up on Angelfire finally.  The pages took forever to load.  Please do
update your link to the port5.com URL in my signature below.

All the best,
Caity

--
 Caitlyn Maire Martin