From:
"J. S. LEE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 17:10:36 +0900
Hello..
Has anyone had experience with New Zealand Ferrets?

A pet importer here told me that he could get ferrets (neutered and
descented) from NZ quite cheap.  About a half the price I paid for my
ferrets.

But, I have read that there are wild ferrets (M.  p.  furo) there.  And I
suppose that they are selling wild babies because of such lower price.  What
do you FML'ers think about these ferrets?  Would they have same pet quaility
as our pet animals?

Thank you..