From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 11:39:34 -0700
It is that time once again....time to open your pocket book, get out
the check book or dig through your drawers!  It's time for the April
Buck-a-Month Club dues!  Just takes $1.00!!!!!

Check out BaMs Website!
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/bam.html

The Buck-a-Month Club now has 55 members and has raised an amazing total
of $601 in just two months!!  March total $307.50.  The total for April
was $293.50.

We would like to send out a HUGE thank you to to following BaM Club
members for their support!

    Tina in CA
    Robert Adkins
    Lynn Ann Barker
    Melissa Barnes
    Fran Brown
    Melina Cardona
    Theresa Cash
    Kara C
    Julie Coddington
    Judy Cooke
    Denise Craft
    Patricia DeRose
    Angela Dixon
    Susan DiMuzio
    Gail Elsey
    Christy Felty
    Sally Filler
    Shadera Fitchett
    Kim Fox
    Barbara Fry
    Jill Galindo
    Lynda Galloway
    Jackie Hawley
    Denise Hebert
    Robin Jones
    Michael Keeton
    Suzi Lambert
    Jane Langdon
    Paul & Heidi Lelowicz
    Corinn Lesperance
    Cliff Lewis
    Florence Love - All year
    Jessica Manson
    Eleanor Mead
    Jessica Mendes
    Andrea Mercado
    Charles Onken
    Kat Parsons
    Julie Pressey
    Ardith Raine  -  All year
    Kim Reyes
    Joanne Ruffner
    David Schroeder  -  All Year
    Debbie Schwering
    Lola Strode
    Paul & Shelley Trulock - thru 5/03
    Roger Vaughn
    Marla Wadsworth
    Angel Warden
    Adele Wheeler
    Kelly White
    Al Wiebe
    Lisa Williams
    Heather Wojtowicz
    Kathy Yanek

All it takes to become a member is to send $1.00 to SOS every month.  Yep,
that's all.  Simple isn't it?

Be sure you include your name and clearly mark that the dollar is for the
Buck-a-Month club.

Buck-a-Month Club
 C/O Support Our Shelters
 1236 Belfield Avenue
 Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

****or pay through PayPal (if you use PayPal we ask that you pay the
$12.00 yearly dues all at once.  PayPal keeps $0.33 of $1.00, $0.36 of
$2.00, $0.42 of $4.00, $0.45 of $5.00, and $0.59 of $10.00.  Giving the
full yearly dues at once allows SOS to keep a much higher percentage of
their gift to use for the ferrets.)*****

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

If you wish to donate anonymously, that's fine.....but why not include
your name so you have a chance at making the HONOR ROLL?  We will keep
track of all monthly donations and at the end of the year, those people
who successfully contributed a dollar each and every month will be awarded
a certificate of appreciation from SOS acknowledging your accomplishment.

If you would like a monthly reminder emailed to you directly please email
me at [log in to unmask]  I will send out the e-minders at the beginning
of the month.

Would you like envelopes with SOS's address and your return address
already on them?  You can send an email to me ([log in to unmask]) or to
Angela at [log in to unmask]  (Thanks Angela)

Check out BaMs Website!
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/bam.html

We currently have 55 members right?  Well...how about this month we get
45 more?  Make it an even 100.  Come on....it's simple!  Please help
support the shelters.

Joanne