From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:04:39 -0500
HIS BUM IS FINE.

Apparently Abe likes to give me lots of heart attacks.  I would like to
say THANK YOU to everyone who responded.  I don't know what happened, but
like I had said, he woke up took a poop and started rubbing his butt and
making it red.  Once I noticed it I ran to the computer to find info and
post that HELP e-mail and look in the Ferrets for Dummies book (the best
book in the whole wide world).  Well, in that five minutes my fiance calls
to me saying it went away.  It totally cleared up in Five Minutes!!!  He
is totally fine.  And I will keep those e-mails for future reference.  I
would reply to each one personally but a TON of people responded.  So this
is ONE HUGE FERRET KISS from ABE!!!

Thanks again (dook ook dook dook),
Stephanie & Patrick
and the Ferts: Abe & Penelope