From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 02:27:22 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Support Our Shelters is now the shelter
distributor for Melatek.  If you are a shelter listed with SOS you can
order through SOS.  Those shelters who have been ordering directly from
Melatek will be able to continue to order through them or SOS.

Everyone else your vet will now be ordering through one of the
distributors that Melatek is working with.  Please visit:
http://www.melatek.net for more information.

While visiting the Giving Tree I saw some shelters asking for Melatonin
Implants for the shelter ferrets.  If you would like to donate implants
to a shelter, SOS can order and ship those directly to the shelter for
you.

Our next order will be placed before December 15th please contact me
with any questions if you are a shelter or would like to help a shelter
with the implants.

Thank you,
Sharon B. :)

http://www.supportourshelters.org

Now where's that Stormy and what happened to that pack of cheweasels I
just had?!