Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 12:35:04 -0700
Dear FML,

Today will mark one week ago that I rushed Harry to the emergency room.
I wish I could take back that day and start it all over again.  I miss
him so much.

I have one request to make of each of you, tonite as you tuck your babies
in at bedtime, please give them an extra kiss and an extra snuggle and
let them know how fortunate we are to have them in our lives.  Please
tell them how much you love them and how the little things they do put
a smile on your face.  Thank them for sharing themselves with you -that
without them we are nothing.

And finally, please keep your eyes open to the stars tonite - I know
Harry is watching over all of us.

Hugs, Tanya