From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:17:28 -0500
PLEASE, folks, I've had mass mailing of things cut form the FML come from
three people in three days, then some people send their replies to everyone
on the mass mailing.  I DO read or skim every day's FML just as I have from
the start (though after the 10th aniversary I stopped actually reading
each and every post since that was more of a consistency thing for the
anniversary).  Yes, I might miss something like a cardiomyopathy post for
which I have some special materials or some special help, so a "heads up"
is useful then.  With these other things, though, I just wind up bogged
down with repeated alerts and requests which diminish my effectiveness.
Now, we all have at times mailed people who DON'T want the stuff, but then
it just makes sense to eliminate the names at the folks' requests since
they tend to have excellent reasons, and to take no offense to these
requests.  Could EVERYONE who is mass mailing things from the FML, PLEASE,
take me off their lists.  That would REALLY help me.  My mailbox is
over-flowing and I may be losing things I should attend to or that I need,
but I just don't have the time to get to cleaning things up, yet.  I'll
REALLY APPRECIATE the favor!!!!!!!