From:
Carrie Duc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:24:44 -0400
Hi, I need some advice.  I've posted before about the 2 newest fert
additions to our family.  We purchased them from a Pet Shop locally who had
been selling them on consignment.  I'd previously purchased another fert
from same shop with no papers and she's "as advertized".  But these 2 new
ones are another matter...

Snowy a "1 yr old black eyed white male" fixed and deglanded, is actually
a "3 YR. OLD black eyed white male fixed and deglanded, WITH MAST CELL
TUMOURS!".

Sweetie a "4 month old sable mitt male" fixed and deglanded, is actually a
"4 month old sable mitt FEMALE, fixed? (who knows now) and deglanded."

I want to go and talk to the Manager and ask why he's selling animals on
commission without insisting on some type of paper work on these animals.
He sells them with no paperwork and no records of shots, nothing!  I know
that I should have insisted on papers, but didn't.  I love them and will
not desert them.  But I really feel that I should say something to the
manager or owner.  What do you all think?  How should I go about it?
Please email me at [log in to unmask] TIA