Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:29:37 -0400
If you remember about 2 months ago, I wrote to you about my ferrets fighting.
Bundy is a 2 year old sable male, Frisky is a 1 1/2 year old siamese female
and we had just gotten Kuka, who is just a baby at 6 months (sable also).  I
had told you that Kuka and frisky can get along fine, but that when bundy
comes out, he practically tears Kuka apart.  Well, many of you people sent
info on certain things to do, like change bedding back and forth between
them, bath together and finally the Bitter Apple.  We tried it all, even
with kuka covered in Bitter Apple, bundy managed to jump on her and attack
her, he jumped after and sneezed, but the initial attack was there.

**Is it possible that Kuka may not be fixed and we arent sure of it?  Or
better yet, maybe Bundy grew back his genitalia?  Is this possible?  Just
the way that Bundy will not stop makes me think that there is something
special here.  Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks
-- Andrew

Reply to mailto:nblaine@capital.net.. Thanks