From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:29:46 -0400
I bring word of another fuzzy in need in North Carolina:

Bender is a 1.5 yr old sable male.  Has had first baby shots, but vaccines
need to be updated.  Personality: VERY friendly.  Loves to play and hop
around.  Loves dogs and cats as long as they aren't mean-natured.  Hasn't
been around other ferrets since we got him.  Never done anything wrong
other than stash everything of a plastic nature in the house, under the
stove :) Reason for adoption: Not enough time now that we have a 10 month
baby.

Contact: Mike at [log in to unmask] Bender is in Charlotte, NC.

There is a picture of Bender included on the "adoptable ferrets in NC" web
page, which also lists several other ferrets in need of new homes right
now, at:

http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

Best wishes!

-Pam S.