From:
Katie Broege <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:13:58 EST
that Petco DOES sell ferrets.  I work for a Petco #881 in Janesville,
Wisconsin..  and right now we have a LOT of ferrets that need good homes.
I haven't heard of any other Petcos that do not sell ferrets, but I'll
check into it with my manager.

I also have a problem with some of the ferrets that come into our store.
We order from Marshall Farms.. and lately to me our businesses of ferrets
that have been coming in are extremely young.  So young that for the first
month that we had this new group they have been eating canned kitten food.
We had to bottle feed one because it was so tiny, unfortunately that ferret
was lost.

Our Petco does take good care of all our animals, and our ferrets.  I have
two of my own, that I have boughten from our store which I love with all my
heart.  I know there are some stores in our area that lacks good care of
their ferrets.  And even though I work for a petstore, I do stress the need
for adoption.. from our local ferret shelter.

I hope this little bit of information helped... in anyway possible.

Thanks!
Katie Broege  [log in to unmask]
~*and of course my babies, Perry and Ferris :)*~