Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 10:36:04 -0400
My hero is Cesar Millan. I have his book "Cesar's Way" and his first
season DVD.

He has a weekly show called "The Dog Whisperer" on National Geographic
Channel on Friday evenings. I watch it all the time, have seen some
shows 2-3 times. I always pick up something new.

I have successfully used his techniques on my 3 large dogs, my mom's
spoiled rotten Schnawzer (sp?), my sister's Jack Russell & Bloodhound,
our neighbors's dog, etc. His way works and is so easy to master.

Give it a try.

Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.

P.S. There is a group on Yahoo called: DogWhispererFans that I belong
to that is just for problems with dogs.