From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:35:17 -0700
Hi Troy lynn,

I just want to let you know how happy it makes me feel to hear your views
on purchasing pet store babies :-)  I feel the same as you do, I don't
think that the deaths of baby fuzzies is going to stop these pet stores
from purchasing more!!!!!  I cannot in good conscience let these babies
die, it is not their fault that they were born to make a profit for pet
stores.  It really upsets me to think that any fuzzie owner would feel as
such.  I think it would take more then hundreds upon hundreds of babies
to die for pet stores to even think about no longer purchasing them!!!!

So, like any good ferret mommy would do, if the need arises I will keep
purchasing these babies and save them from a fate worse then death!!!!!!
Just like Hope's mommy did for her purchased her first then took action.
I don't think she would have been able to do less then that.  SHE IS AN
ANGEL!!!!!

Lots of Love,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)
Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!