Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:48:39 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This might sound a little off the wall but the people that know me know
that I only bring this information from a good place in my heart and from
the angels.  As most of you know Shadow passed on yesterday morning and
being an animal communicator he has already started to connect with me
and he brought someone along to ask for help so here goes...If you can
connect with this please let me know and if you don't then just disregard
this info.  I am not looking for anything from this but he was insistent
that I find Rex's family....thankyou

Love & angel hugs
Debbie

Shadow comes and points to the back near the rainbow bridge.  He shows me
a golden retriever named Rex.  Rex looks grey in the face so I know he
was older when he passed.  He looks to the bridge as if looking for his
"people".  There is a hand petting him, the hand of an old man, a large
hand, a working man's hand.  If you are this person or know of this
person please let me know as Rex is looking to connect with him.