From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 05:08:00 -0500
Possum here, I just wanted to let everyone know there will be no
shelter day this coming Sunday February 14th at the Lakeroad Ferret
Farm in Naples New York.

Mum is going out to do a home visit for a family that Chloe and Izzy
picked to fall in love with and want to go live with.

Miss Donna and the Garman that Miss Loana got mum for Christmas are
going with mum so she does not get lost.

We need her to come home to take care of us.

Happy Valentines Day!

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Petfinder Page