From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:10:05 EST
>Subject: What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful to hear the pitterpatter of little feet, along with the
dooks, chitters, and sometimes a squeal or two.  All the fuzzie kisses.
And licks from my dog, as well as the warmth from him when he lays next
to me in bed.  I'm thankful in how lucky in life I have been so far, and
for all those around me.  I'm also thankful for my new job that I love
and lets me be able to pay for Sam's adrenal surgery today.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America